Digital Artist Alternative

An evolving blog for information & resources for the digital artist.

4.06.2006

Victory Artists Network

I wanted to thank everyone who was able to attend tonights' premeeting. It was great to meet you and here about what your passion is about. Videologists, Digitalists, Photographers, Painters, Coreographers, Film Makers and more. On the way home I was thinking of what this group could be - and I thought of the Victory Artists Network. A group of diverse talented artists coming together to develop projects for Victory Arts Plaza.

As I mentioned in the meeting I am offering to this blog I created called Digital Artist Alternative for use for posting comments of artists looking for other artists to collaborate with, for people who might want to organize meetings to discuss their ideas and get feedback, people who need help in realizing a part of their project.

Anyone can visit, read and comment on the blog.

To be able to post you must sign on as a contributor. Please let me know if you want to be a contributor, and I will send you an email with the instructions of how to do that, as I am the moderator for this group. You can email me directly at whimdesigns@att.net

Also please let me know if anyone else would like to be on this distribution for the Victory Artists Network, please send me or have them send me their Name, Media/Art, Address, Phone, Email and Website if they have one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home